Nick has been a lawyer since 2008. He studied Dutch law, German law and German Language and Culture at the Universities of Nijmegen, Leipzig (Germany) and Utrecht. Nick is a fully-fledged advocaat and Rechtsanwalt in the Netherlands and Germany, respectively, and is therefore qualified to litigate in both countries. Nick specialises in domestic and international insolvency law, commercial law and company law.
Nick is regularly appointed as a trustee. He specialises in cross-border issues (also regarding the relationship between the Netherlands and Germany) and frequently handles international legal issues. Nick advises and litigates in the field of commercial law, such as the negotiation, drafting, reviewing or termination of commercial contracts, conducting debt collection and other proceedings, and advising on financing questions and security rights.
- Deutsches Recht für ausländische Juristen, magna cum laude, Universität Leipzig (2008);
- German Language and Culture, University of Utrecht (2011);
- Insolvency Law for Trustees, Radboud University Nijmegen (2015).
- Lecturer in Law at Saxion (Saxion University of Applied Sciences)
- Duits Nederlandse Advocatenvereniging (German/Dutch Attorneys Association)